The calendar view is the place where you can schedule your team's work. Unlike a traditional calendar the Workstack calendar is a continuous stream of dates stretching into the future, making it easier to deal with tasks that span multiple days.
- Zoom slider - this increases the scale of the calendar
- Toolbar - calendar specific tools detailed in The Calendar Toolbar.
- Non-working day - shows unavailable time
- Time Off - shows vacations or other down time
- Unscheduled task counter - shows how many unscheduled tasks a user has
- Unscheduled stack - contains assigned tasks without a start date
- Avatar - the blue circle indicates length of working day (half-circle = half-day)
- Task - an assigned and scheduled piece of a Todo.
The most important and frequently used items on the calendar at the tasks. A task in Workstack is the part of a Todo that is actually assigned to somebody. It can either be the whole Todo are just a piece of it.
It's also possible to assigned tasks from the same parent todo to different people.
Right-Click Context Menu
If you click on someone's stack you will see a context menu that will give you the option to add a Todo, Meeting or Time Off.
The Unscheduled Stack
Each person has two stacks - one for scheduled tasks (i.e. ones that have a start date) and unscheduled ones that don't have a start date yet are still assigned to someone.
The unscheduled stack can be opened by clicking the unpinned icon that appears in each person's stack header. If there's a small number alongside the unpinned icon this shows how many unscheduled tasks that user has.
Unlike the scheduled stack unscheduled tasks just stack one on top of the other, however you are able to sort this stack so the most important tasks appear at the top of the unscheduled stack.